[imp] IE display/render problem IMP 4.0.1

Jim Ward seker at uwyo.edu
Thu Jan 6 13:41:15 PST 2005

In IE when display the inbox/mail when there is more than 1 page (in my case
more then 25 messages in the folder), the "status" bar doesn't display
correctly (especially with Blue White theme). The Foldername refresh filer and
search icon, plus the page X of X not in the "correct" spot.
Screen shot with IE: http://www.cs.uwyo.edu/~seker/ie.jpg
With Firefox looks correct, Screen shot:
http://www.cs.uwyo.edu/~seker/firefox.jpg

To add the weirdness of the bug, while I was testing it, I resized IE and it
rendered correctly.  Resized it again, the problem came back.  After many
resizes, it seems to be random when it works or doesn't work.

This problem only happens when there are more then 1 page, at least from all my
testing.

Versions and stuff
Horde and IMP H3 cvs head updated today.  Firefox 1.0 and IE SP2 current on
patches

--
Jim Ward

"The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax."
     - Albert Einstein