[imp] Mail folders half hidden

hlists at misterlinux.org hlists at misterlinux.org
Sat Jan 8 12:41:10 PST 2005

Posted below is my test.php. I am having trouble seeing the folders within the
inbox. When I click the folders button I can see the folders icon with a plus
beside it, and when I click the plus, the folders seem to expand, but the
window is such that the folders are hidden behind the bottom frame of the
window...

I have a few other issues I think with Horde or something, I can't seem to
create notes or addresses or events in some of the other Horde apps. Have all
the latest stuff installed on a clean machine Suse9.1

I can see all my folders when I use squirrel mail

I'm running a Cyrus-Imap server version 2.1.16-56

IMP Version

    * IMP: H3 (4.0.1)

Other Horde Applications

    * gollem: No
      Gollem provides access to local VFS filesystems to attach files.
    * ingo: Yes (Version: H3 (1.0))
    * nag: Yes (Version: H3 (2.0))
    * turba: Yes (Version: H3 (2.0))

PHP Version

    * View phpinfo() screen
    * View loaded extensions
    * PHP Version: 4.3.4
    * PHP Major Version: 4.3
    * PHP Minor Version: 4
    * PHP Version Classification: release
    * You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities

    * IMAP Support: Yes
    * OpenSSL Support: Yes

Miscellaneous PHP Settings

    * file_uploads enabled: Yes

Required IMP Configuration Files

    * config/conf.php: Yes
    * config/mime_drivers.php: Yes
    * config/prefs.php: Yes
    * config/servers.php: Yes

PEAR

    * PEAR Search Path (PHP's include_path):
/srv/www/htdocs/horde/lib:/usr/share/php
    * PEAR: Yes
    * Recent PEAR: Yes
    * HTTP_Request: Yes

Any direction would  be appreciated