[imp] Cannot view new message bodies / being cached.

Jason Bassford jasonb at dante.com
Sun Jan 9 06:38:14 PST 2005

> Then you should have listened to Chuck. Don't use POP3, because it
> doesn't provide unique IDs.

First, I find it impossible to believe that Imp would effectively be
useless when it comes to POP3.  It certainly was designed to work with
it - or else it wouldn't be a configuration option and there would have
been a big news release about how POP3 support was dropped.

Secondly, prior versions of Imp had no such problem at all - I didn't
experience this problem in the least.  This would be a pretty serious
regression in a major release version.

Jason.

Jason Bassford         jasonb at dante.com
Inferno Enterprises    http://www.dante.com/users/jasonb/