[imp] Cannot view new message bodies / being cached.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Sun Jan 9 08:16:23 PST 2005

>>> Exactly for the problems that you describe. Look at the
>>> parameters if click on a message, it's *not* message.php?index=1,
>>
>> That's exactly what the URL is when I look at the link as I hover over
>> it in the index (via POP)...
>
> Then you should have listened to Chuck. Don't use POP3, because it doesn't
> provide unique IDs.

To be clear, what you're seeing is a bug somewhere, but since none of the
developers seem to be able to reproduce the problem, switching the POP3 is the
easiest "solution".

You should also collect the analysis you've done and create a ticket at
bugs.horde.org with all the info, so that it's all there in one place for
someone to take a crack at when a developer has time and a pop3 setup to test
(or, if you're willing to offer shell access to your system to
reproduce it and
do code debugging, to contact you for that).

-chuck

Quincy Adams