[imp] login modifications

Arshavir Grigorian ag at m-cam.com
Thu Jan 13 15:35:49 PST 2005

Arshavir Grigorian wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have to deal with an Exchange IMAP server that requires the users to
> type in the following logins:
>
> domain/username/alias
>
> I am wondering whether there is a way (short of hacking the code) to
> configure IMP/Horde to automagically add the domain and the alias
> parts, so that the user only has to type in the username.
>
> Thanks for any pointers.
>

> Arshavir

Replying to my own email, I think I found a hook (_passwd_hook_username)
that will do what I want. I wrote a very simple hook and tried to enable
it in horde/config/conf.php

as

$conf['hooks']['username'] = true;

but I don't think my hook get's called, otherwise it should have let me
log in, but it does not.

if (!function_exists('_passwd_hook_username')) {
    function _passwd_hook_username($userid)
    {
        return 'm-cam/'.$userid .'/ag';
    }