[imp] c-client download locations?

Dustin Mitchell dustin at ywlcs.org
Sat Jan 15 11:58:30 PST 2005

Does anyone have a pointer on where to get the newest version of
c-client?  I'd like to allow users to create mailboxes and grant others
access to them, but the version of c-client I have (2004a?) doesn't seem
to support it.

A bit of googling turned up a lot of other confused people, and some
dead links.  Any pointers?

Dustin