[imp] Disable "Download All Attachments (in .zip file)"

Dustin Mitchell dustin at ywlcs.org
Mon Jan 17 14:17:35 PST 2005

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 11:12:35PM +0100, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Juan Germano <jigermano at uolsinectis.com.ar>:
>
> >Is there a way to disable the  "Download All Attachments (in .zip file)"
> >option? I'm having a hard time finding it.
>
> No, but why would you anyway?

I've handled about 20 calls (that's 40% of our teachers) asking why they
get a Zip file when they try to download an attachment.  The little
download icon next to each attachment is less eye-catching than the link
with the word "download" in it.  It would be nice to disable it, just so
it doesn't confuse users.

Dustin

# Dustin J. Mitchell / dustin at ywlcs.org/djmitche at alumni.uchicago.edu
# Attacks on repressive regimes cannot justify attacks on the body of
# principles that makes their repression illegal -- Human Rights Watch