[IMP] Login problems

Hans Novak horde at repcom.de
Wed Jan 19 00:42:03 PST 2005

Arshavir Grigorian schrieb:

>> im working 3 days on it, google all the world - i will jump out of
>> the window (from 1.st floor only) :-) but
>> 1. ) i cant login in imp withou login in horde, like the older
>> versions. I havent find anything about this !
>

> In your Horde configuration you need to tell Horde to authenticate
> using one of its applications (Imp in this case). It's under the
> Authentication tab.

Ohhh... kill myself ! Yes - thats i - thank you, but:

> 2. ) i cant save the usersettings in mysql - like discribed in the readme
> Make sure you have configured the Preference System. Make sure MySQL
> supports the same communication mechanism that Horde expects (UNIX
> Sockets or TCP/IP), and that the username/password are correct.

This is 100% working, i can log on with the horde user localy anbd with
the sql-shell in horde. i can browse and manipulate the horde database.
But: nothing will be saved to the database from horde, like Lnaguage,
private settings etc
In the mysql log there is no "update" or "insert" command, only "select"
.... is this correct ?

> 3. ) i cant see the ima folders - only the inbox .....
> I don't know what ima is, but maybe you need to subscribe to your
> folders to be able to see them.

Sorry, "imap" -
I cant "Use IMAP folder subscriptions? " because i cant save my settings
... (chicken - egg problem)

Hans