[imp] difficulties with attachments

Chris Sigler chris.sigler at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 08:06:59 PST 2005

I've googled, I've tinkered, I've searched the lists, and I've tried
csv, but no dice. I'm sure this is all because I have some obvious
config problem, but I'm having trouble with email attachments. This is
my first install of Horde 3.0, though we have a previous version
running already on this machine. I've gotten everything I needed
running without any problem, from Kronolith to Nag, but IMP's just
killing me with this one little thing.

I'm running Horde 3.0.2 and IMP 4.0.1 with php 4.3.10 on a Slackware 10 machine.

When I click on an attachment (whether it be an "unnamed" part or an
actual attachment) link that calls on renderMIMEPart in
horde/imp/lib/MIME/Contents.php, I get a "Call to a member function on
a non-object" on line 424, which is just a check for
$mime_part->getContents().

Or, if I click on a link to pull multiple attachments in a zip file,
it simply logs me out.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but if anyone's come across this
before, I'd appreciate a nudge in the right direction.