[imp] Re: [horde] IMP login / redirect.php problem | Hordeauthenticationaffected as well (UPDATE 2)

Andy Rowan rowan at crssa.rutgers.edu
Wed Jan 19 12:01:19 PST 2005

Here's a data point, for what it's worth.  I have a Dell machine just out
of the box that has XP Pro on it.  I just installed SP2 this morning, and
it's all up to date on everything windows update has to offer.  And IE6
works just fine with our imp server, as far as I can see.  This is the same
IE version you're having trouble with ...
6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158.

I have basically not touched this machine, except to install stuff.  It's
basically never been used.

-Andy