[imp] Re: P.S. Re: [horde] IMP login / redirect.php problem |Hordeauthenticationaffected as well (UPDATE 2)

Sergey Dushenkov dusha at mcl.ru
Wed Jan 19 22:46:07 PST 2005

Jan,

Unfortunately this doesn't help.
I do not have Content Advisor turned on...
I have also tried a lot to play with cookie path - no result.

Moreover, I have received a report that user with similar config was able to
connect to pass through authentication screen normally without troubles with
blank pages...

I have also tried that myself from other computer at work with the same config
as at home (difference is the OS language only). It also works.
So now it comes to be a problem at home setup, but looks like I'm really stuck
here, since I have tried almost everything I can imagine with my IE6 at home
:((( And I'm still not 100% sure that the problem cannot be reproduced on some
other machines as well...

I'm not a guru in PHP and I do not have enough knowledge on how to put into
place some additional checks in PHP code and trace on what exactly happening
wrong with my current setup at home....

Sergey