[imp] Could not save settings for E-Mail Server...

"DF Lübken, Hans" hansluebken at de-facto.de
Wed Jan 26 00:18:15 PST 2005

I installed Horde 3.0.2 and IMP4 the first time. Everything seems to be fine. When i start using Webmail, HordeIMP asked me for the username, Password etc. to connect to my e-mail-account. After entering all the informations everything works. After logout every accountinformations for my e-mail account are lost. When i login again and start working with webmail, i have to enter my Account informations again.

Any ideas how i can solve these problem?

Hans