[imp] UTF-8 mail wrapping

Nikola Lecic nikola at serbianunity.net
Thu Jan 27 07:04:59 PST 2005

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.curecanti.org>:

> If you could send a unified diff with the changes, that would be
> great (send it
> to the list).  Although I'm not quite sure I follow you since IMP
> already does
> #2, 3, 4, and 5 correctly.  We just don't send messages as flowed at this
> moment is all (although this should be fixed with help of your patch).

I attached two patches, one against imp source and one against
framework source (i.e. against text2html.php) - I'm not sure what is
the proper place for framework source in Horde tree. I included lots of
comments there (and marked changes).

I also included example combined cyrillic-latin text to save your time.
I tested the following operations with included patches:

a) composed a mail with included text and sent it to myself; it looks good;

b) then, I made reply and forward of received mail to myself. The text
looks good both in composer window and in viewer after recieving.
(Cyrillic is wrong wrapped in composer, but never mind, the mail is
correctly displayed after recieving.);

c) reply to reply etc. works well now (in composer window and after
second receiving as well).

Nikola