[imp] Auto Expand Emailadresses

k-team k-team kteam.eu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 07:54:30 PST 2005

>     Will there be any performance issue? But I'm definitely interested in
> the patch to test it out.

I think there will not be performance issues because we generate the
javascript addressbook from turba, write to the file system. Then that
file is included from IMP. Inside the compose window you get lookup of
email addresses for To:, Cc:, etc dynamically

maybe could be problems if, for example, we have 100.000 javascript
files inside one directory? I have a doubt in this moment, If I
include a specific file located in a directory that have thousands of
entries, I have some slowdown?

ciao,
KTeam