[imp] Is this a Bug?

sani at loyolajesuit.org sani at loyolajesuit.org
Sun Jan 30 05:29:41 PST 2005

Hi,
I installed Horde/IMP on a Windows 2000 Server with the following modules:
Horde: 3.0.2
Imp: H3 (4.0.1)
Ingo: 1.1-cvs
Klutz: 1.0-cvs
Kronolith: 2.1-cvs
Nag: 2.1-cvs
Rakim: 0.1-cvs
Turba: H3 (2.0)
PHP Version: 4.3.11-dev

Every once in a while, when I'm browsing through my mails in IMP, I get an error
message that: "the requested message cannot be found."

I get the error sometimes when I click on a new message (from my IINBOX) to
open/read it. I aslo get the error sometimes when I try to delete a message
from my INBOX.

I'm wondering if this is a known issue or if it is just unique to my
installation.

--Sani.