[imp] Re: contacts with multiple email addresses (worked in IMP3, doesn't in IMP4)

Daniel Floyd dfloyd at nc.rr.com
Mon Jan 31 06:54:34 PST 2005

      Yes, I did.  When I added the new attribute definitions to
      turba/config/attributes.php, I also added them to the list of
searchable
      fields in the same file and then selected all the fields under the IMP
      address book options for that address book (which is a local SQL
address
      book and the only one I have configured).  I know this part is working
      because if I type a string into the To: field that will only match the
      email address in one of the email fields I added, and then expand
names, the
      contact is found, but the To: field is filled in with the email
address in
      the original email field rather than giving me a combo box of email
      addresses to chose from.  If I deselect the added email field that
would
      match the string I typed in the To: field in IMP address book options
and
      expand names, no contact is found, as expected.

      Thanks,
      Daniel

"Jan Schneider" <jan at horde.org> wrote in message
news:20050128231213.bahy7ca8ys4gk8g8 at jan.dip.ammma.net...
> Zitat von Daniel Floyd <dfloyd at nc.rr.com>:
>
> > However, in the new version, I have done the same thing to add the
> > additional fields to Turba's contact info.  However, when I expand names
in
> > IMP, it just fills in the field with the first email address in the
contact
> > and doesn't give the combo box.  Likewise, when displaying the Address
Book