[imp] UTF-8 mail wrapping

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at mail.curecanti.org
Wed Feb 2 09:30:17 PST 2005

Quoting Nikola Lecic <nikola at serbianunity.net>:

> Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.curecanti.org>:
>
>> If you could send a unified diff with the changes, that would be
>> great (send it
>> to the list).  Although I'm not quite sure I follow you since IMP
>> already does
>> #2, 3, 4, and 5 correctly.  We just don't send messages as flowed at this
>> moment is all (although this should be fixed with help of your patch).
>
> I attached two patches, one against imp source and one against
> framework source (i.e. against text2html.php) - I'm not sure what is
> the proper place for framework source in Horde tree. I included lots
> of comments there (and marked changes).

Thanks for the patches; however, you did much more work than was
necessary to implement this.  I've gone ahead and implemented flowed
composition for IMP for all messages, and fixed a flowed formatting bug
in Horde's Text_Flowed package.  As a result, we no longer need the
'wrap_width' preference at all so it has been removed.

These changes have been made in HEAD and will not appear until IMP
4.1.0 (see commit message for details why).

michael