[imp] IMP using LDAP backend for authentication and preferences

Judson Bishop judson.bishop at eamc.org
Thu Feb 3 06:18:31 PST 2005

I have mine working with single log in.  Here are the settings and
files.  I also have horde take the user to imp rather than horde.

/var/www/html/horde/config/conf.php
//Single sign on
$conf['auth']['admins'] = array('Administrator', '09049', 'Manager');
$conf['auth']['params']['app'] = 'imp';
$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'application';
$conf['auth']['checkip'] = true;

/var/www/html/horde/config/prefs.php
// what application should we go to after login?
$_prefs['initial_application'] = array(
    'value' => 'imp',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'select',
    'desc' => sprintf(_("What application should %s display after
login?"), $GLOBALS['registry']->get('name'))
);

Jud