[imp] Imp without Horde menu

Peter Silver imp at rawkin.org
Mon Feb 7 18:51:38 PST 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-08 at 03:15 +0100, pascal at linuxorable.net wrote:
> Quoting Peter Silver <imp at rawkin.org>:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've just installed Horde 3.0.2 and Imp 4.0.1.  I would like to
> > configure Imp & Horde so that when a user logs in, they only see the Imp
> > menu items on the top menu bar, and no Horde menu on the left-hand side.
> Hi,
>
> What do you call "Horde menu" ? (the menu related to the Horde
> administration ?)
> I use IMAP to authenticate the users and only administators have the
> Horde menu on the left-hand side.
> Other have IMP menu only they can hide with the little icon on the left top
> corner

I somehow completely missed that icon.  After clicking on 'Options' (on
the Horde menu) -> 'Display Options' there are two relevant items;

  1.  'What application should Horde display after login?'
  2.  'Show the Horde Menu on the left?'

These two config items allow me to achieve the setup I was after.  Since
this defines the config values per-user, I set the default values in the
prefs.php file.

thanks,

Pete