[imp] Using both IMP and MIMP

Aleksandar Milivojevic amilivojevic at pbl.ca
Tue Feb 8 06:56:59 PST 2005

Michael M Slusarz wrote:
> http://wiki.horde.org/display.php?referrer=HowTo&page=MIMPHowTo

Thanks.  It is also in docs/INSTALL file, I saw it, but wording implied
to me it is about something else, so I haven't looked it.  It might be
better to explicitly say something along the lines "if you would like
mobile browsers to use MIMP for authentication, and normal browsers to
use IMP, see this link".  Current wording that only says "if you would
like mobile browsers to be automatically redirected to MIMP" implied to
me that link describes how to simply redirect mobile users to MIMP page
upon access, not how authentication will be handled once they are
redirected.