[imp] Can't download attachments

Mufit Eribol hme at onart.com.tr
Tue Feb 8 08:38:40 PST 2005

Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Mufit Eribol <hme at onart.com.tr>:
>
>> I use the latest HEAD versions of Horde and IMP on Fedora C2 (php
>> 4.3.10) and a remote pop3 server.
>>
>> I am having hard time with the attachments. I neither can display
>> them in the INBOX listing nor download them in the proper format
>> (mime type).
>>
>> The INBOX list has got only message no, Date, From, Subject and Size
>> columns. There is no any info in INBOX listing on which messages have
>> attachments which don't.
>>
>> Also, when I view a message with an attachment, the attachment shows
>> up in encoded form in the body of the message as below, so in an
>> unusable form for me.
>

> Does this only happen if you select Turkish as the language?
>
> Jan.

I just checked with english selected on the imp login page:

- The first issue is still there. Perhaps it is by design. Is it ever
possible to see which messages have attachment from the listing INBOX
folder?
- Yes. Selecting english corrected the problem. The message now shows
the attachment properly with download and delete icons. How can get it
working with iso-8859-9?

Thanks,
Mufit