[imp] saving identity info and dynamic IP in headers problem

Lidie Steve sol0 at Lehigh.EDU
Tue Feb 8 17:40:41 PST 2005

On Feb 8, 2005, at 8:23 PM, Thomas Bolioli wrote:

> I also have confirmed that the entry for last login is getting set in
> horde_prefs. This one has me stumped...

It's probably this problem:

for, instance, the last_login value from the horde_prefs table was an
IMP-scoped second of the epoch, but it's now a horde-scoped
multi-valued field with other data accompanying the second of the
epoch. So I cannot simply copy it from the old DB to the new, but must
re-format it before the last login time/location is displayed properly.

So, remove the IMP-scoped field named last_login.