[imp] Having problems with read message. (newbie)

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 9 11:59:10 PST 2005

Quoting Gregory Edigarov <gregory.edigarov at raffsoftware.com>:

> I am newbie  in Horde/IMP.  PLEASE HELP.

The error messages are pretty clear if you read through them carefully.

>         string(164) "An error has occurred. Furthermore, Horde encountered an
> error attempting to log this error. Please check your Horde logging
> configuration in horde/config/conf.php."

You didn't configure error logging properly.  See the logging configuration
in horde/config/conf.php as it says.

>         &string(53) "You must configure a DataTree backend to use History."

You didn't configure a datatree backend in your horde/imp configuration,
but you configured IMP (or it defaults to) use a history record.  Either
configure a datatree, or disable the IMP history.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!