[imp] Problems migrating horde_prefs identities field from Horde 2.x to Horde 3.x

Shaun Ferguson venthara at fastmail.fm
Wed Feb 9 16:20:14 PST 2005

We haven't done anything to the old preferences as stored in MySQL, and
are getting those errors.  Any pointers on converting the horde_prefs
identity arrays from ver. 2.x to be valid in Horde 3.x then?

In a related question, when the identity preferences are stored in the
database, is horde_prefs the only table affected still?

Thanks,

Shaun