[imp] Re: Preference Name and EMail from LDAP

Marcos Monge mmonge at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 03:20:34 PST 2005

Yes, I use this hook in IMP3, but in IMP4 is not used in any place.
The example it's in hooks.php, but the function is not called from any
place in horde/imp:

# cd /var/www/html/horde
# egrep -R "hook_from_addr" *
config/hooks.php.dist:// if (!function_exists('_prefs_hook_from_addr')) {
config/hooks.php.dist://     function _prefs_hook_from_addr($name = null)
config/hooks.php.dist:// if (!function_exists('_prefs_hook_from_addr')) {
config/hooks.php.dist://     function _prefs_hook_from_addr($user = null)
config/hooks.php:// if (!function_exists('_prefs_hook_from_addr')) {
config/hooks.php://     function _prefs_hook_from_addr($name = null)
config/hooks.php:// if (!function_exists('_prefs_hook_from_addr')) {
config/hooks.php://     function _prefs_hook_from_addr($user = null)
#

I think the example in hooks.php is from the old IMP3, and that is not
use in IMP4. This is because I'm asking.

Maybe call this function from horde/imp/lib/Session.php ?

Best Regards
Marcos