[imp] problem w/ adding default domain to unqualified address using "expand addresses"

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Fri Feb 11 14:50:15 PST 2005

Horde 3.0.3, IMP 4.0.2 and Turba 2.0.1

Since upgrading, the "Should we add the default domain to addresses that
couldn't be expanded automatically?" feature seems to be broken.

It works if I revert to Turba 2.0.

Though I don't know if it's related, I'm seeing this in error log..

[Fri Feb 11 17:11:05 2005] [error] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset:  0 in
/usr/local/projects/webmail/html-ssl/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 585

Automatic expansion for addresses that exist in the searchable addressbooks
works as expected.  The error logs show that it's looking for the nonexistant
addresses.

Liam