[imp] IMP 4.0.2 newmail notification not working

Derek Harkness dharknes at umd.umich.edu
Mon Feb 14 13:01:03 PST 2005

--Apple-Mail-1--888838754

I've got Horde 3.0.3, IMP 4.0.2, and Kronolith 2.0.2 and popup
notifications aren't working.  I've tried using Mozilla, Firefox, and
Safari.  New mail arrives the inbox display is updated and no popup.
If I open my older IMP 3.x install the pops work great.  Any suggests
on what to check?

Debian stable, php 4.3.6, Apache 1.3.26.

Thanks,
Derek

Isn't sanity just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is that
one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, well, the
sky's the limit!
"The Tick (comic book)"

--Apple-Mail-1--888838754

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...