[imp] Caracter in composition

Jubacca jubacca at ngi.it
Tue Feb 15 06:27:39 PST 2005

Hi , I want to Know how to change by default the size of character when I
compose the message in Html format,

Because by default the system use size 12,and I want to set for all size
10,but I don’t find nothing inside the file.

Bye Oscar

P.s.: Another question, in my Inbox I display more of 50 message , and when
I go to half inbox I cant’ use the command delete – forward –ecc.ecc ,
because the command are over.Now , nobody has found some solution?

Bye juba