[imp] Fwd: [horde] How does work translation

Marcos Monge mmonge at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 05:00:50 PST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marcos Monge <mmonge at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:00:36 +0100
Subject: Re: [horde] How does work translation
To: "pascal at linuxorable.net" <pascal at linuxorable.net>

Read horde/po/README

In this file is explained step by step how to do the translations.
First you need to generate a new fr_FR.po file for the horde module
you want to translate (genere it mean get all the strings from source
code, and all the translations, and generate this file).

After change that file, you need to recompile the translation file.

In the horde/po/README is explained step by step. Follow the "Updating
translations" part. Also you need son PEAR modules, that it's describe
in the begining of this file.

Best regards
Marcos

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:38:44 +0100, pascal at linuxorable.net