[imp] Fwd: Blacklist

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Feb 16 10:51:00 PST 2005

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von genesis_charles_98 at yahoo.com -----
     Datum: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 10:45:47 -0800 (PST)
       Von: Charles J Voyles <genesis_charles_98 at yahoo.com>
Antwort an: Charles J Voyles <genesis_charles_98 at yahoo.com>
   Betreff: Blacklist
        An: consulting at horde.org

I need more information concerning the blacklisting -
exactly how is this implimented and does blacklisting
stop the blacklisted email from coming in to my inbox?

What I have been doing is:  check the emails I want
not to be able to access me, then I click on
"blacklist", then I click on "Apply".  Is this the
proper way to blacklist.

Charles J Voyles
Charles at GenesisHomeRealty.com

All your favorites on one personal page - Try My Yahoo!
http://my.yahoo.com

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/