[imp] upgrade path

Kendyl Peebles kendylpeebles at clancytheys.com
Wed Feb 16 14:24:58 PST 2005

Greetings,

Currently in production with the following running on rh9
from my "test.php" located at http://mail.clancytheys.com/horde/test.php
Horde Versions
Horde: 2.2.5
IMP: 3.2.5 (run IMP tests)
Turba: 1.2.2

I have done some looks modifications, and everything is working great..

but I have a need for some of the features that are now available in IMP4 and
nice roadmap for upgrading to that version would be SUPER helpful without doing
backups and then reconfiguring a new install of horde3/imp4
I have a test server to play with before settling on the upgrade proceedures for
my live server.

is there an easier way?

I am also seeing that horde3 needs php4.3+ in some places and in other places
saying php4.2.2(which I have installed) which one?

currently running apache 2 and php 4.2.2

Thanks Yall

confidential and privileged information or otherwise protected by law.