[imp] R: How view message in new window

Jubacca jubacca at ngi.it
Thu Feb 17 01:51:27 PST 2005

Hi ,
I'm going crazy. I'm working from weeks in order to visualize the messages
in an other window,but I don't find any solution. I must setup this option
of default, without that the customer can change it. I would want to
visualize the message, like pressing the key shift and the link of the
message.
I have tried with old patch, but it does not work.  I accept whichever
council.
Tank you by
Disparate Imp'user.
Bye