[imp] Re: Attachment problems in IE

Ian Miller imiller at bsd.uchicago.edu
Fri Feb 18 07:50:53 PST 2005

Ian Miller wrote:

>Horde: 2.2.7
>IMP: 3.2.7
>Turba: 1.2
>Kronolith: 1.1
>Mnemo: 1.1
>Nag: 1.1
>Accounts: 2.1
>Forwards: 2.2
>Vacation: 2.2
>PHP Version: 4.3.10
>Solaris 9 lastest patches
>Apache 2.0.52
>
>I upgraded my webserver and php and then attachments stopped working.
>I then upgraded horde to the latest 2.0 series and the problem still exists.
>I have never had problems with attachments in the past.
>-Ian

OK I have started with a fresh copy of horde 2.2.7 and imp 2.2.7 and
when I login the page goes white...   I remember there was a fix for
this but canot remember what it was.. Could someone point me in the
right direction.   I would move to the 3.0 serices but I just don't have
time for testing  at this momment.
-Ian