[imp] Re: Not able to see message.

asa at isac.ernet.in asa at isac.ernet.in
Fri Feb 18 22:24:18 PST 2005

Jan,

The frontend servers are not connected to internet.  What is the solution for
the problem?

As my system is not connected to internet, I have done the following changes in
conf.php for IMP.

$conf['utils']['gnupg'] = '/usr/bin/gpg';
$conf['utils']['gnupg_keyserver'] = array('localhost');
$conf['utils']['gnupg_timeout'] = '10';

Regards,
Anant.