[imp] Re: Quota problem with Courier/vpopmail/qmail and latest horde/imp

tapodufeu aldric.feuillebois at essec.fr
Sat Feb 19 07:14:42 PST 2005

Gmane has crash my first mail by replying an empty mail.
Two hours later, I tried again but only the last lines of the text were
posted.

So I try the full text again, sorry about that :

Hi,

I'm experiencing problem with quota in Horde/Imp from CVS (last 'cvs
update -Pd' this morning).
I didn't succeed in activating this function. I've read a lot of news
from this forum and on internet... but sorry, it doesn't work.

I'm pretty confident about my courier/vpopmail/qmail installation. Quota
works with thunderbird client threw an imap connection. I can see quota
usage of maildirs.
My courier/qmail/vpopmail/apache&horde are on the same computer.
But my users are only virual users. The quota system command doesn't
exist and my kernel is not ready for using quota with system user. In my
case, I think it is not a problem (right ??)

So, i've red that I need to change my servers.php config file.
I've tried all these issues :

     'quota' => 'courier',

or

     'quota' => array (
         'driver' => 'courier',
         'params' => array()
     ),

or

     'quota' => array(
         'driver' => 'courier',
         'params' => array(
             'login' => '???',
             'password' => '???',
             'userhierarchy' => 'user.',
             'protocol' => 'imap',
             'hostspec' => 'localhost',
             'port' => 143
         )
     ),

or
     'quota' => array(
         'driver' => 'courier',
         'params' => array(
             'login' => '???',
             'password' => '???',
         )
     ),

With the first config, horde/imp works but i don't see any quota.

With the 3 last configurations, horde seems to works but impossible to
see any maildir or the horde homepage. Only framework is visible.

In horde.log :
[Sat Feb 19 09:02:27 2005] [error] PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  params
in /var/www/horde/imp/lib/Block/summary.php on line 57
[Sat Feb 19 09:02:39 2005] [error] PHP Notice:  Undefined index:  params
in /var/www/horde/imp/mailbox.php on line 392

Summary.php on line 57
$quotaDriver =
&IMP_Quota::singleton($_SESSION['imp']['quota']['driver'],
$_SESSION['imp']['quota']['params']);

mailbox.php on line 392
     $quotaDriver = &IMP_Quota::singleton($imp['quota']['driver'],
$imp['quota']['params']);

So even if if configure params for quota in servers.php, these scripts
don't work.

Do you have any idea about my error or misconfiguration ?
Any example of configuration for my simple case ?

Thanks for all,
Aldric