[imp] yet another question about folder list

Karolis Dautartas list at public.lt
Tue Feb 22 07:17:36 PST 2005

Question: how do I get folder list when I view my inbox using IMP3?
Answer: use IMP4 :)

Looking at IMP4 now, I see that folder list is displayed in a frame.
I would like to have it NOT in a frame. I am wondering if it is very
difficult to get it done.

I would either have to query IMAP server every time the page loads to
get the folder list, or I could do it once on startup, and then store
the list in apache session. Does this sound realistic?

Also, is it very difficult to modify the paging system so that there
would be a list of pages, instead of form input?

thanks,
Karolis