[imp] Re: Welcome to the "imp" mailing list

Jigish Gohil jigish.gohil at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 11:06:41 PST 2005

Dear All the Developer

This is the first time I ever set up a mail server. I am using latest
releases of Horde, Imp, Turba, Gollum, Rakim, and Nag. I am using
PostgreSQL for database, Sendmail-dovecot(imap) for mail backend on
RHEL-ES. The set up caters to about 200 clients on three seperate
networks.

This email is just to say hello and thank all the people who have
contributed to this wonderful project. I have seen couple of critique
on the list here, but my experience has been great so far, setting it
up as well as user feedback.

I have observed so far that if any horde module is not behaving as it
should, it has always been configuration mistake somewhere by me,
nothing that couldnt be fixed by looking at error messages.

Once again, I am thoroughly IMPressed.

Regards

Jigish