[imp] errors on horde3 test page

Kendyl Peebles kendylpeebles at clancytheys.com
Thu Feb 24 05:56:56 PST 2005

hey yall,

I need a small amount of help here. upgrading a beta machine from horde
2.2.5/imp3.2.5/turba1.2.2 to horde3 and am getting the following errors on the
initial test page, and also index.
================================

Fatal error: Failed opening required 'Horde/Util.php'
(include_path='/var/www/html/horde/libPATH_SEPARATOR.:/usr/share/pear') in
/var/www/html/horde/lib/Horde/String.php on line 3

================================

in the httpd/mail/error_log i get the following entry

================================
[Wed Feb 23 16:52:30 2005] [error] [client 192.168.1.110] client denied by
server configuration: /var/www/html/horde/lib/Horde/Util.php
================================

If I move the previously working and in production horde/imp back into place
everything works fine, so evidently I'm missing something.

does anyone have any ideas about what/where I should be looking?

Redhat 9
Horde Versions
Horde: 2.2.5
IMP: 3.2.5 (run IMP tests)
Turba: 1.2.2
PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.2.2
PHP Major Version: 4.2
PHP Minor Version: 2
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP Module Capabilities
DOM XML Support: Yes
FTP Support: Yes
Gettext Support: Yes
IMAP Support: Yes
LDAP Support: Yes
MCAL Support: No
Mcrypt Support: Yes
MySQL Support: Yes
PostgreSQL Support: No
XML Support: Yes
Miscellaneous PHP Settings
magic_quotes_runtime disabled: Yes
file_uploads enabled: Yes
safe_mode disabled: Yes
trans_sid disabled: No

Kendyl Peebles
IT/IS Director & Dept Manager
Clancy & Theys Construction Company
Raleigh, NC
confidential and privileged information or otherwise protected by law.