[imp] Re: Mail notification for Subfolders

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Fri Feb 25 05:57:01 PST 2005

On Fri, 2005-02-25 at 11:40 +0100, Sebastian Ilse wrote:

>   Hi,
>
>   wen I get a new mail, my inbox looks like this [Inbox (1)]
>
>   I enabled filtering of email. But when a new mail is moved to a
> subfolder, there is not such a number beside the folder.
>
>   Is it possible to enable such a function?
----
# grep poll horde/imp/config/prefs.php
// list of folders to poll for new mail
$_prefs['nav_poll'] = array(

# grep refresh horde/config/prefs.php
    'desc' => _("Set your startup application, color scheme, page
refreshing, and other display options."),
                       'summary_refresh_time', 'show_sidebar',
'sidebar_width',
                       'moz_sidebar', 'menu_view', 'menu_refresh_time',
$_prefs['summary_refresh_time'] = array(
$_prefs['menu_refresh_time'] = array(

Either change these (all users) or your own preferences in the options
for imp/horde

Craig