[imp] Re: IMP-HEAD/cyrus: no folders shown

Baltasar Cevc baltasar at cevc-topp.de
Mon Feb 28 07:58:56 PST 2005

Hi,

Jan Schneider wrote:
 > Zitat von Baltasar Cevc <baltasar at cevc-topp.de>:
 >
 >> Here ist my server config (horde/imp/config/servers.php)
 >> $servers['former03-cyrus'] = array(
 >>    'name' => 'former03 IMAP Server',
 >>    'server' => 'localhost',
 >>    'hordeauth' => 'full',
 >>    'protocol' => 'imap/notls',
 >>    'port' => 143,
 >>    'folders' => undef,

Sorry, surely, you're right. Setting that back to '' (I noticed it
sometime after I wrote the last mail) got me the folders back in the
coosers to open a folder and to move/copy the messages. The folder
management still does not work.

Baltasar

PS: Jan, sorry to send the message twice, I haven't noticed that the
Horde lists do not use an automatic reply to the list.