[imp] Re: How to show space used by emails?

Alex Gavrila galex at mailcig.ase.ro
Mon Feb 28 11:18:16 PST 2005

I played more with the code, and found that this code show the entire space
used by all the users of the server.
Command
du -hs /var/spool/mail/$username
               is identical with:
du -hs /var/spool/mail/
               so I think $username is not interpreted like the current user
that is authenticated.

What should I use in place of $username?

Thanks,

Alex.

news:cvvnla$lvh$1 at sea.gmane.org...