[imp] Re: How to show space used by emails?

Alex Gavrila galex at mailcig.ase.ro
Mon Feb 28 12:14:56 PST 2005

I found a solution, but I'm trying to improve it.

Here is what I found to work: (in /horde/imp/templates/mailbox/header.inc)

$get_info = imap_mailboxmsginfo($imp['stream']);
$mailbox_size = $get_info->Size;
echo $mailbox_size;

The problem is that the space used is displayed in bytes: for ex. 20308784,
not in KB or, better, in MB.

How can I display the space used in MB?

Thanks,
Alex.