[imp] Size restriction on thumbnail generation in IMP ... ?

Marc G. Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Tue Mar 1 16:44:46 PST 2005

When reading an email that has an attached image, there is a 'Click HERE
for Thumbnail' displayed ... I have two messages, one that is 212k in
size, and one that is 1.92Meg in size ... the small one displays the
thumbnail fine, but the 1.92Meg one dissplays just a blank screen ...

Is there a size restriction on the images being thumbnail'd?  Something
that I need to increase to handle the larger files?

Thanks ...

----