[imp] Initial folders and settings for all users

Áncor González Sosa ancorgs at banot.net
Thu Mar 3 00:39:09 PST 2005

I have a server with both Courier-IMAP and Postfix configured to get users
from a MySQL database and have IMP installed with IMAP authentication.
Everything worked with a straigthforward installation.

Now, I have to create all the user accounts. I will do it with a command-line
PHP script and I want all user to have the same initial preferences and
folders. My user creation script should:

1) Create the sent-mail ("Enviados"), deleted ("Papelera"), "Spam" and Drafts
("Borradores") folders.
2) Create the default identity with the user name, surname and address
3) Set-up a filter for DSPAM marked messages
4) Set any other IMP/Horde preference

It seems that (2) and (3) can be achieved with a hook as seen in
http://wiki.horde.org/display.php?referrer=HowTo&page=CustomizingPreferences#toc5

How can I automatically create the IMP special folders trought a command-line
PHP script or a IMP hook?

Greetings
--
                                        .--.
  LINUX                                |o_o |

  Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 (Woody)