[imp] Re: Blank test.php page... And more

Aleksandar Milivojevic amilivojevic at pbl.ca
Thu Mar 3 10:31:29 PST 2005

Sean Page wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I am running Horde 3.03 on FreeBSD 5.3 with Apache 1.3.33 + ModSSL 2.8.22
> and PHP 4.3.10_2
> I am also running the lastest stable versions of IMP, Ingo, Turba, MIMP,
> Jonah, Kronolith, Passwd, mnemo and nag.
>
> My problem is difficult one to nail down, so please excuse the cross post. I
> cannot get the http://my.server.com/horde/test.php
> <http://my.server.com/horde/test.php>  page to load at all. All I get is a
> blank page. No errors in horde.log, httpd-errors.log, or even in
> /var/log/messages.

I have similar problem with OpenBSD 3.6 on an Sparc64.  The difference
is that I'm able to get test.php, and most of the things work.  However
sidebar.php script makes Apache child process to crash.  The result is
that left frame (where sidebar should be) is empty.  You may wish to
check if your Apache server is also crashing.