[imp] Re: Horde, Imp and Mimp together...

bennettj at thebennetthome.com bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Fri Mar 4 08:39:35 PST 2005

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at mail.curecanti.org>:

> Quoting Guenole Le Gurudec <guenole at erival-info.com>:
>
> > Hello.
> >
> > I want to have horde, imp and mimp on the same subdirectory... But, in
> > my horde/config/conf.php, i have :
> > $conf['auth']['params']['app'] = 'imp';
> > $conf['auth']['driver'] = 'application';
> >
> > And mimp doesn't like it :-/ How can i do to have both please ? Or must
> > i have 2 horde subdirectory ?
>
> http://wiki.horde.org/display.php?page=MIMPHowTo
>
> michael

I tried using that link last night and when I add the composite driver, then cut
and paste the info from the howto into horde/conf.php, I can no longer get to
imp.  I get a blank screen.  Once I remove those settings and revert back to my
original, I can then get to imp.  I can also see the mobile mail icon and
actually use it from within imp, but this obviously defeats the purpose.  I did
look at some logs, but couldn't find any errors or any reason why I get back the
blank page.  I even re-generated my conf.php and put the mimp settings back in
to no avail.  I could use some help in someone letting me know what else to
check.  If there is a mimp mailing list and I should move this to there, just
let me know.

Thanks,

John Bennett