[imp] IMP - Installation H3 4.0.2 on horde 3.0.2 doesn't work for me

Lutz Mischa Heitmüller lmh at syscologne.de
Sat Mar 5 07:53:43 PST 2005

Hi List,

I have a problem installing imp-h3-4.0.2 on horde 3.0.2:

I installed first horde, everything seems to work. The authentication
for horde I set to SQL authentication,
login works fine.

Now I tried to install imp, unpacking the distribution into my
horde-directory and renaming it to imp.
I set all the owners of the files, copied the conf-files from the .dist
files to the real names and logged as Admin into Horde.

Now when I click on Webmail it tells me that some of imps configuration
files are missing or unreadable.
(conf.php, mime_drivers.php, prefs.php, servers.php)
Checking my imp/config/ - directory, all files apart from conf.php exist
and have proper user rights.

BUT: conf.php is missing!
On the screen when I click on Webmail it tells me this regarding conf.php:
 >>This is the main IMP configuration file. It contains paths and
options for the IMP scripts. You need to login as an administrator and
create the file with the web frontend under "Administration =>
Configuration".<<

BUT: When I go there (web frontend under "Administration =>
Configuration") I don't see Mail or IMP or Webmail as a Application /
Link. Only Horde (horde) exists.
Under the horde-configuration registry.php - file imp exists and is set
to "active".

What can I do now?

Thanks for help,

LMH