[imp] Re: ugly view in Inbox with Firefox

li at elaboratio.com li at elaboratio.com
Fri Mar 11 19:11:32 PST 2005

Zitiere Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.curecanti.org>:

> Known firefox issue.  See one of the several bugs filed on this or one
> of the number of topics on the mailing list.
>
> michael

Sorry, really this time I did not look at the mailinglist before writing...
Will never happen again :-)

But my other problem with attachments (see: [imp] problem "attachments not
shown" continues) is still open and even searching more and trying solutions
proposed by Jan Schneider concerning "compression option" did not change anything.
Could you help?
Thank you.