[imp] Re: Exchange Data <-> Horde/Imp Tool?

Joaquim Homrighausen joho at webbplatsen.se
Sat Mar 12 09:36:07 PST 2005

* On 2005-03-12 02:03 Michael C. Ibarra wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone knew of a tool that can be used
> to extract/export all exchange data (addressbook, pst's, etc.)
> from an exchange server, then have this data ready to be used
> by imp?

Wouldn't it be possible to access these items by means of IMAP and LDAP
and then convert it to another IMAP/LDAP-setup, or possible export
LDAP-stored addresses to another format for later import.

I'd say the big problem is the calendar, if that is of interest,
depending on which version of Exchange is running on the server you want
to convert from.

-joho