[imp] Emails don't show

Adrian Madrid aemadrid at hyperxmedia.com
Mon Mar 14 12:19:27 PST 2005

I managed to install horde-3.0.3/imp-h3-4.0.2 on one of my servers but
imp is not showing the emails. It tells me I have "1 of 4 emails" in the
header/title, and the folder reads Inbox [1], but there are no messages
showing up on the main table. I know the messages are there and
postfix/dovecot are working because I can login to horde/imp
authenticating through imp and because I can see the emails through
webmin and mozilla thunderbird. In other words, either I'm setting up
something wrong or horde/imp have a bug.

Here are the specs for my server and my imp/config/servers.php for
reference. Could you help me figure this one out?

Red Hat Fedora Core 3
dovecot-1.0-0_4
postfix-2.1.5
php-5.0.3 w eAccelerator 0.9.2
MySQL-5.0.2

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'C3Realty',
    'server' => 'localhost',
    'hordeauth' => false,
    'protocol' => 'imap/novalidate-cert',
    'port' => 143,
    'folders' => '',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => '',
    'smtphost' => 'localhost',
    'smtpport' => 25,
    'realm' => '',
    'preferred' => '',
    'dotfiles' => false,
    'hierarchies' => array()
);

I've tried with all the possible combinations of pop3/pop3s/imap/imaps
and even played with setting folders/namespaces to no avail. I can still
authenticate and see that there are messages but no messages show up.
Any help would be really apreciated.

Thanks,

--
Adrian Madrid